Springwater Environmental Sciences School is a public charter school for grades K-8, within the Oregon City school district. Springwater provides approximately 200 students with the opportunity to learn through the sciences, building upon their natural love of learning, in a supportive community.
- Integrated sciences curriculum
- Environmental education focus
- Inquiry and project-based learning
- Small class sizes
- Friday field studies
- Artist-in-residence program
- Outdoor school for grades 5-8
- School garden on 5-acre grounds
- We have held our Annual 2022/23 Lottery.
- For more information regarding admissions, please see the Admissions page.
- 2023-24 Open House Dates
- February 21, 2023 @ 6:00pm
- February 25, 2023 @ 9:30am
- If you missed our Open House or are moving from out of state we are holding a virtual Open House Wednesday Mar. 1st @ 5:00 pm. Register here.
- If you attended an Open House and would like to submit an application you can do so HERE.
If you would like to access this calendar from your mobile device here is the .ics calendar link and details of how to add it to your iPhone or Android calendar.
How to Help
Volunteering and Donations
As a public charter school, Springwater receives only 80% of the State School Fund. As a result, we operate with less funds than traditional public schools, so Springwater relies on fundraising efforts to help cover its basic operational costs. Volunteering is also a huge help, and we ask for 100% parent participation. A background check is necessary to volunteer, you can fill out yours here.